- Efest LUC 2 Bay Charger
- 2x MXJO 18650 Batteries
- Power Cable
Efest LUC Description:
This Efest LUC Universal Charger is compatible with all types of rehcargeable Li-ion or Limn batteries including 10440, 14500, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26500, and 26650. It can charge two batteries simultaneously and has an LCD display screen that shows the charging voltage and charging status.
Efest LUC Features and Specs:
- 2 port design
- Works with 26650, 22650, 18650, 17570, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16500, 16350, 16340, 14500, 10440 Batteries
- Capable of charging all batteries simultaneously
- Independent battery charge meters
- Stops charging when complete
- Reverse polarity protection
- USB port capable of charging phone, ipod, or other external device.
- INCLUDES CAR 12V CONNECTOR
- Immediately reads current charge capacity, unlike the Nitecore I2-I4 which takes a few moments
- LUC 2 port can switch between charging 2 batteries at 0.5A or 1.0A
These are the newest version of the MXJO IMR Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable batteries in an 35A 18650 3000MAH size. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charged with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
MXJO Features and Specs:
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Max. Pulse Discharge Current : 35A
- Dimensions : 65*18.24MM ( /-0.05)mm
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- Standard Charge : CC/CV
- Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
- Weight : 65g
- Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices.
- Do not leave charging devices plugged into computers, laptops or wall units when not in use.
- Overuse of vaping devices may cause overheating, malfunction, and/or burns or injury.
- Do not leave unit unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging, keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- Do not use battery or devices that appear damaged.
- Do not expose battery to direct sunlight.
- In the event battery begins to balloon, swell, smoke, or become very hot, immediately disconnect the power to home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and ensure the room is ventilated.
- Do not drop, damage, or tamper with batteries.
- Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as "rechargeable".
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere they may be exposed to metals.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off vaping devices with on/off switches when not in use.
- Unplug charging units when not in use.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.