Select Vape presents the Mesh Z2 Replacement Coils by (GeekVape). These replacement coils are compatible with the Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank. The Z1 features a wattage output recommendation ranging between 70-80W with an atomizer resistance of 0.4ohm. These coils are designed to efficiently wick to prevent dry hits while delivering higher nicotine strengths for pure and clean flavor.
See What Customers Are Saying:
- "I love the GeekVape Mesh Z2 Coils and I get great flavor from them. If you haven’t tried these coils, I highly suggest you do! Definitely recommend!"
- "At 40-60w I received between 3-4K draws on the Z2 Coils; better then any replacement coils I’ve used before. I used to wick my own until i found these and the sub ohm tank. Great price, great product. A+++ GeekVape paving the way!"
- "Excellent mesh coils! Decent life span! Lasts 3 to 4 days of heavy usage! A+!"
- "Although these GeekVape coils are small, they put out big flavor! They are also long lasting coils! I would recommend to anyone!
- I recently converted to the Geek Vape Zeus tank and these coils last almost twice as long. I vape all day and I am still using the same coil for almost two weeks with no degradation in favor or cloud quality."
- "I went with the Z2 0.2ohm replacement coils for my Zeus tank. These coils last a very long time, and they really carry the flavor of the juice. They also chuck the vapor, so don't be shy with your wattage!"
- "For those interested, the best mix for flavor to vapor ratio on the mesh Z2 Coils seems to be 70vg/30pg. If you choose to use 80vg/20pg, you seem to lose some flavor in favor of vapor thickness."
- "Great coils! These deliver great taste, great cloud production. I do recommend proper priming of the coils before usage for longer life."
Features and Specs:
Pure and Clean Flavor
Higher Delivery of Nicotine
Food Grade Organic Cotton
Efficient Wick Prevents Dry Hits
Recommended Range: 70-80W
Atomizer Resistance: 0.2ohm
- GeekVape Mesh Z2 0.2ohm Replacement Coils - 5 Pack